Please Respect My Work...

All of the cards, layouts, handmade items and art work displayed on this website are copyright to me, Lynne Mizera. Of course I hope to inspire and encourage you and would be morethan happy for you to use any of my work to that end; however, please respect me and my work and do not directly copy any of my projects without crediting me or enter any of my work into any magazines or competitions without my express written permission. All my cards, layouts, projects and art work are not to be used by any commercial enterprise for any financial, marketing or commercial gain.

Sunday, May 7, 2017

It's Stencil Sunday With Some Magnificent Mail Art

It's Stencil Sunday over at the STAMPlorations Blog and, this being the first Sunday of the month, it is also the start of a brand new Mixed Media Challenge.  Today I am showing you how you can use the ARTplorations Two Feathers mask to create lovely Mail Art in less than 10 minutes.

Now isn't this going to brighten up someones day when they get their mail?  And It is THIS quick and easy:
I used my Making Memories Envelope Punch Board to create the envelope and then using the Two Feathers mask and my foam applicator, I layered Dylusions paint in three colors, starting with the Squeezed Lemon and ending with the Bubble Gum Pink. 
Ooops, and don't forget to create an opening for the address before you start applyin paint - Grin.  I used painter's tape but a removable sticky note works also.  And finally to finish it off, I added this stamped sentiment to the back from the STAMPlorations Bold Sentiments: Hashtag Authentic set.  The entire process took less than ten minutes and I just love the effect!
So that's it for this Sunday! Now if this inspired you do consider linking up to our new Mixed Media Challenge starting today over at STAMPLorations... where anything goes except a card, as long as you use any stencil.  There are prizes... Smile.
 
Prizes:
- $10 gift certificate to the winner voted by the Mixed Media team
- $5 gift certificate each to the 2 top picks
- If there are 25 or more entries: 1 random winner of any 2 standard size stencils


Thanks for popping in and do leave me a comment if you like what you are seeing!
Lynne Mizera, Mixed Media Artist
for the STAMPlorations Mixed Media Design Team 

(Remember to use discount code STAMPGIRLLYNNE over at the STAMPlortions store to receive 20% off your entire order, even sale items)
 
STAMPlorations Products Used on this Project:
ARTplorations Two Feathers
Other Products Used On this Project:
Dylusions Paint: Lemon Zest, Squeezed Orange, Bubblegum Pink
Ranger Archival Ink - Black

 










4 comments:

  1. Very creative. I am sure the recipient of this envelope will be thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lili for popping in and for leaving a comment (hugs)... and She WAS! Smile

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Carol! I am just discovering how easy it is to decorate an envelope and how much HAPPY it creates. Thanks for the visit and the Comment!!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read every one and reply when I can.