Please Respect My Work...

All of the cards, layouts, handmade items and art work displayed on this website are copyright to me, Lynne Mizera. Of course I hope to inspire and encourage you and would be morethan happy for you to use any of my work to that end; however, please respect me and my work and do not directly copy any of my projects without crediting me or enter any of my work into any magazines or competitions without my express written permission. All my cards, layouts, projects and art work are not to be used by any commercial enterprise for any financial, marketing or commercial gain.

Monday, September 4, 2017

Today Is A Good Day To Begin Again... Blogging Along With Effy-Day#4

A group of us have committed to blogging every day in September along side of Effy Wild.   It's all about getting back to the basics of blogging and it has already been a wonderful experience as I discover new-to-me people who I absolutely want to get to know better!
 
But even more rewarding for me are the messages from "The Universe" that I have been receiving as I pop into various blogs to have a read.  I don't think it is all coincidence that the blogs I choose to pop into all seem to have messages just for me!
 
I am reminded Yet AGAIN, that when you push down the fear of judgment and rejection and reveal your true authentic self, warts and all, you discover others who have the same fears, feel the same insecurities and are walking the same path and are ready to support and commiserate and raise you up, in other words... You Are Not Alone!  So referring back to my line from yesterday's post about my struggle to be authentic... "Feel The Fear, but DO It ANYWAY"  the rewards can be substantial! 
Yesterday, Ginette, one of the lovely people who left a comment on my post took the time to share a music clip with me, so of course I had to take the time to go have a listen, and as the introduction was playing this quote scrolled played across the screen:
God help me to believe in the Truth in Myself -
no matter how Beautiful it is.
Marcina Weiderhehr
Oh WOW! As soon as I read those words I realized that there there may still be a small part of me that feels that I am not truly worthy of being "A Beautiful Soul"!  Crappy, Crappy! Poop! POOP! (grin) Guess what I will be doing this month - More Soul Work!  But if I do this work then MAYBE I will finally break through the barrier that is blocking me from putting into words what I really, really want in my life from this point forward.  This is that song clip by Karen Drucker:


Thank you for taking the time to read and sending lots of warm and healing energy in your direction and reminding you to:
 
Nameste
Lynne

18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Ellie... I really appreciate your popping in and taking the time to leave me a comment...

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful post with such lovely reminders - thank you! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks So MUCH Gin... I appreciate your comment and taking the time to leave it!

      Delete
  3. No matter how beautiful it is! As Marianne Williamson wrote "It is our light not our darkness that frightens us" (http://explorersfoundation.org/glyphery/122.html) I think it is awesome that you are listening and catching all these wonderful messages from the Universe. It's not easy to put words to our wants. Maybe it is fear of disappointment or fear of commitment. I'm not sure but I know that it is an important thing to do. It could be something you write just for yourself. It's not necessary to post about it.

    I love your cards! I need to get back to my paints :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ginette - THANK YOU for your words... they mean more than you can know in my life right now and I am taking the quote to my ART journal so I can really explore the emotions it has evoked in me - again THANK YOU!

      Delete
  4. I love your art work and your words

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really pretty blog, in design, layout, and especially content. Like you, I think I was pulled here for a reason. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You SOOOO MUCH Suzy, I am so glad you like it. Lately I have been feeling like my blog is wee bit plain and boring so our comment very timely and MUCH appreciated!

      Delete
  6. Lovely design, lovely words. Thanks for the message. I can't hear it enough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Judith-Ann... I love to share happy energy!

      Delete
  7. Runs off to find Karen Drucker on You Tube. Links to music? Wow what a lovely idea. How much we can say by sharing music we love. Thanks for the inspiration. I'll credit you and Ginette when I share my Soul Music. Squ3e, so excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roberta Lee - I can feel your excitement through your words... and yes, credit Ginette who started all this!! GRIN

      Delete
  8. I love your art, such beautiful images. Thanks for a wonderful message in this post <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad my little post "spoke to you" as I have been getting inspirational messages all wee from many of the posts I am reading and it is nice to know that I share the feeling! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read every one and reply when I can.