Please Respect My Work...

All of the cards, layouts, handmade items and art work displayed on this website are copyright to me, Lynne Mizera. Of course I hope to inspire and encourage you and would be morethan happy for you to use any of my work to that end; however, please respect me and my work and do not directly copy any of my projects without crediting me or enter any of my work into any magazines or competitions without my express written permission. All my cards, layouts, projects and art work are not to be used by any commercial enterprise for any financial, marketing or commercial gain.

Friday, December 8, 2017

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers: "V" Is For Vegan (Animals)


Hello and Happy Day everyone!  Life for me has been CRAZY these past few months and I am imagining that THIS is how a Christmas elf probably feels working in Santa's workshop right about now!! (Grin)  So I have  been MIA from the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for the past few challenges and my posting for the Sisterhood may be a wee bit sporadic for the next few months, but Worry NOT - I am still here!! For this challenge Edna says 
 

which means make something featuring an animal, a LIVE animal because I think using a dead one just wouldn't be playing fair, (she says with a BIG GIANT SMILE.)  And Here is my creation:
Using a set of digital stamps from Bugaboo Stamps (a 100% Canadian Company!) I colored the images with my Copic markers and mounted them on this embossed background covered with a layer of spiced marmalade distress ink.

So check out Bugaboo Stamps, their collection of digital stamps is pretty awesome, and don't forget to pop on over to The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers to see what the rest of the team have created... and why not consider joining us?  You have until Friday, December 22nd at midnight to link up your LIVE animal creation and we always choose a Queen of Snark and her Princesses! 
Lynne Mizera
for the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers
 

6 comments:

  1. What a beauty! Your card is fab, sistah! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, so cute, and yes Bugaboo Stamps is awesome they have some pretty good snarky ones too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful card, those giraffes are so cute and the background is perfect for them
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute giraffes! Love their different perspectives!
    Fab job sistah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your background is just too good! Perfect for your fun giraffes. (You have to admit, using a dead animal _would_ be snarky...) :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I read every one and reply when I can.